About usExpert at national (Germany) and international level in property valuation for private and legal advise and Certified expert in real estate valuations since 2009 from the Institute for Expert Practice Get in touch
Thomas H. Garthe
- Expert at national (Germany) and international level in property valuation for private and legal advise since 1989
- Real estate sector manager
- Certified expert in real estate valuations since 2009 from the Institute for Expert Practice (in German IfS: Institut für Sachverständigenwesen)
- Real estate economist from the School of Real Estate Business since 2008 (in German IWB: Immobilienwirtschaftsbetrieb)
- Member of the Chamber of Commerce of Middle Franconia
- Honorary judge and jury at the Ansbach Administrative Court (until 2015)
- CEO and main shareholder of Garthe Immobilienbewertung GmbH
- Member of the German Society for Real Estate Research, association registered by the Society of Property Researchers
- Active member of the Bavarian Economic Advisory Board
- Active member of the Association of Financial Experts
- Active member of the Real Estate Investment Club
- Author of several books specialized in real estate issued with renown publishers like Haufe Publishing Group and the WEKA Publishing Group, as well as independent editor
- Private investor in residential and commercial real estate
- Property manager and superintendent of an equine farm near Hannover
News, Thomas H. Garthe and his team
Financial year 2019
Financial year 2018
Financial year 2017
Financial year 2016
Garthe Immobilienbewertung GmbH valued real estate for more than € 220 million.
In January 2016, the Haufe Publishing Group published the specialized book: Barierrefrei bauen und altersgerecht modernisieren (in English: “Build without barriers and modernize according to age”) written by Jörg Stroisch and Thomas H. Garthe.
Financial year 2015
Garthe Immobilienbewertung GmbH carried out the appraisal of real estate for a total value of more than € 213 million.
In July 2015 the specialized book: Immobilienbewertung aus Sicht des Finanzamtes (in English: “Real estate valuation from the Inland Revenue / Internal Revenue Service perspective”) written and edited by Thomas H. Garthe is published independently. The print edition and e-book are available only through Amazon.
In April 2015 the company relocate to new offices at Heroldsberger Str. 23, 90562 in Kalchreuth – Bavaria.
Financial year 2014
Financial year 2013
Financial year 2012
Garthe Immobilienbewertung GmbH appraised real estate for more than € 204 million.
In fiscal year 2012, a qualified employee joins the company in the areas of: property inspection, market research and customer service.
Financial year 2011
Garthe Immobilienbewertung GmbH appraised real estate for a total value of more than € 185 million.
Since November 2011, the administrative area of the company has been strengthened in the accounting and general management departments.
In June 2011, our office was moved from Fürth to Kalchreuth to a new and larger office due to the previous lack of space and the new location allowing for greater proximity to the highway.
Financial year 2010
Garthe Immobilienbewertung GmbH carried out the appraisal of real estate for more than 160 million euros.
In June 2010, the firm Thomas Garthe Vermögens- und Verwaltungsgesellschaft (Holding) mbH merges with Garthe Immobilienbewertung GmbH.
On June 23th 2010, the second edition of the specialized book: Die Werttermittlungsreform (in English: “Reform of the German Federal Property Valuation Law”) written by Thomas Garthe is published with Haufe Publishing Group.
From April 2010 to March 2015, Thomas Garthe is elected as Honorary Judge and Jury at the Ansbach Administrative Court responsible for the areas of: Construction Planning, Building Regulations and Urban Development Law; territorial ordering and regional planning; as well as in the historical heritage conservation.
Since 2010, Garthe Immobilienbewertung GmbH has held the license required to practice as a real estate valuation firm, issued by the city of Fürth and concern under the premise of Section 34c of the German Commercial Regulation Code (in German: GewO – Gewerbeordnung).
Financial year 2009
Financial year 2008
On July 31th, 2008 the firm Sachverständigenkanzlei GARTHE & Kollegen merges with Garthe Immobilienbewertung GmbH. Thomas H. Garthe is the CEO and main shareholder of this new company.
As of July 1st, 2008 and in accordance with the new Law on Extrajudicial Legal Services (in German RDG: Rechtsdienstleistungen), the following services are offered in our specialized areas charged at an extra fee: general legal advice, development of procedures for conciliation and arbitration and arbitration mediation.